Thursday, June 29, 2017

My Top 30 Favourite Crash Bandicoot Levels: #2

#2 Hang‘em High

Game: Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped!
Level: 7 (of 32)
Level Type: Arabian Town
Random Fact: The three Arabian levels in Crash 3 are actually prime numbers - Levels 7, 13 and 23. Also, they all have a coloured gem in each one, strange really, because there’s only five in the whole game!
It might be a surprise to people that one of my favourite Crash levels is Hang ‘Em High. My kids have started playing Crash over the last few months, and they’ve both struggled with this level (bless them, they are eight and four years old). But for me, I love this level from start to finish. I love jumping on all of the white bed sheet things, the hanging parts (especially when you are Aku Aku’s invincibility moment, when you glide across the panels really fast), I love the bad guys flailing his sword at you like a madman, and the death animation if he hits you too which is hilarious. It’s just from top to bottom an incredibly fun level.

Well that’s it now! The countdown is over! Tomorrow Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy comes out, and I’ll be revealing what is my favourite Crash Bandicoot level of all time! Come back tomorrow to find out!
Friday.
If you missed #3 click here.

To find out what is my Favourite Crash Bandicoot Level click here!

For the latest updates on my work, follow me on Facebook and Twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment